Bookings without skipper
To rent the boat Picard without skipper, you need to have a sailing license for boats of at least 8 meters.If you DON'T have a valid sailing license, we have skipper service available.
For those who rent the boat without skipper (if you will hire skipper you can ignore this part), we will need the next:
- Rental agreement filled and signed (we will have
one filled copy the day of the trip).
- A deposit of €900 to be paid the day of the trip and that will be returned once you return the boat.
- A copy of your sailing license (should be valid in Spain and it must allow you to sail boats of at least 8m long)
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled booking date will lose the full deposit.
- Cancellations within 10 to 20 days,
will lose half deposit or have the option to reschedule the trip.
- Cancellations with over 20 days, will be fully refunded.
- If the trip is canceled by Blauxell for any reason,
the deposit will be fully refunded and the customerl
is renouncing any other compensation.
Cancellations due to bad weather:
If the trip is canceled due to poor weather conditions, we offer
a full refund or the option to reschedule the trip to another date.
In case of loss or damage to the delivered equipment the next penalties will be applied
In case of delay at the time of returning the ship, the client will be charged a penalty of up to € 100 for each hour of delay.